Thursday, September 17, 2009

Freya's Storage Box

I thought I'd post custom work as I design it and make the felt and objects in the studio. To follow this project's progress, check in under the label Custom Work.

A long time Festive Fibers admirer, my client and her new husband are treating themselves to a custom storage box as a wedding gift. I am honored.


I decided to make a cardboard version of their box they can play in the space in their room.  To get a better idea of what a large colorful object might look like in their room I painted something crazy colorful onto the box - I will add legs.  They will tape it back together into an upright position and place it in their room.

Here it is assembled and a shot of me standing next to it (Below) pretty cool!


No comments:

Post a Comment