Monday, December 19, 2011

Holiday Baking

I love baking and am exploring recipes I have never made before, for our Christams goodies this year.  I made traditional Stollens, only four, and they are already all spoken for, next time I double the recipe!  And I made gluten free Ginger Bread Men.  The GF version is my present to my dearest friend for Christmas, recently diagnosed with ciliac, I am happy to help test recipes and this one is very good.  I thought I'd share a couple of photos of the cookies, which reminds me of a textile design I might have made a number of years ago when I worked for Cranston Home Fashions and we did holiday lines, all that's missing is a green or red background and some metallic gold!  I hope you and your families have a Joyous and Blessed Holiday Season, take time (like I finally did today) and share your talents with others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment