Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Projects in the studio

 Boy I cannot believe it is a month since I last posted.  In the past week or two I have been yard sale-ing (Thanks to a Saturday off on Memorial Day Weekend) with great friends.  I BOUGHT a ping pong table!  Which now fills the floor space in the studio.  I really need to sell that felting machine to make room for game time!!  I have been painting print designs and am onto a new group with bunnies.  This one is possibly for babies, crib, etc

Alstead had it's first farmers market last Sunday, and the monthly horse show, I clicked these on my way to work. 
And last Tuesday we had the hail storms of all hail storms and I wonder the state of my flowers and veggies
OH!  I am finally cutting out the pillows from felt I made during the winter, need to get two pillow fills so I can put them on my ETSY shop, here's a preview of them.  (need to pull out my trims and see what would be fun for these.
So - stay tuned to my Etsy shop, (I just put up a few quilt inspired pieces there too) and let me know what you think of the pillows when they are finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment