Thursday, October 11, 2012

Food Markets in Italy

Some more glimpses through my photos, and today I am concentrating on food and the markets we visited.
The second day in Milan on our way in, we stocked up at a farmers market, to see more images from that outting click here. As we visited the many hill towns and even the super grocery store near our house, being the foodie I am, I simply took it all in.  The end of our trip was in Venice.  Here are a few of my favorite shots at markets and on the street.  I love the shot at the bottom; this is how wine and cheese get deliverey in Venice!  This fellow was going all over, up and down the canal bridges and around corners, all while dodging the tourist crowds.  Love the block of cheese tucked into the base of the hand truck.

No comments:

Post a Comment