Monday, August 31, 2009

About Felt on the Cape

The next stop on my workshop schedule is a one day class on Cape Cod, September 28, 9:30-4:30 . Felt on the Cape is a 3 year long tradition, hosted by my friend Ginny Boylan. Ginny is a surface designer and furniture (and interior) painter extraordinaire. When she met Tom and I at a show 4 years ago, it was bond at first sight! We immediately began planning a session in her studio.

We are doing flat patterned felt for a day in September, and as a special request from the students attending...I will teach an alternate project in the afternoon session. Or whom ever wants can make flat felt all day long!!

A full studio...We left for lunch and found Kitty napping, where else would you go?

There are a couple spots left for this class. I can be contacted through Festive Fibers or go to my workshop link at the side of this blog for more workshop details.

No comments:

Post a Comment